Times Delhi Festival Rocks Delhi!
What: 8 days of good food, great music, and lots of fun are here this February!
The Times Delhi Festival provides a great opportunity to enjoy the sounds and flavours of India.
When: 10th Feb to 17th Feb, 2008
Highlights: The Delhi Festival offers plenty of opportunities to celebrate music, art and good food! Some of the musical programmes to look forward to include -
- Santoor Performance by Rahul Sharma
- Traditional Punjabi Music by Amrit Khanna
- Hindustani Classical Vocal Recital by Shanti Sharma
- Hindustani Classical Hawaiian Guitar Recital by Dr. Kamla Shankar
- Electronica Music Performance by Jalebee Cartel
- Performance by Wadali Brothers and Sabri Brothers
For more details on the programme timings and venues, refer to the TOI. Have you attended a Musical Event recently? Share your Musical Escapades, experiences and views at firstname.lastname@example.org